Monday, April 5, 2010

Many, Many Changes....

Well! It has been months since my last blog post! I feel horrible for leaving everyone hanging. However, in the past 3 months, there have been many changes in my life - all for the best!

First of all, we got our little Bichon, now named Sophie, in mid-January. She has been a delight to our family. She and our 2 1/2 year old son have formed a tight bond. They follow each other everywhere making mischief wherever they go.

The biggest and most positive change just happened in the past month. As many of you knew, my husband had changed jobs at the end of October last year. The new job was great and my husband enjoyed it immensely. The only problem was that it required my husband to be gone for at least 6 days a week. In fact, it was not uncommon for him to be gone for 1 1/2 weeks before we would get to see him. So, after much prayer, thought and deliberation we made the decision for him to find a job closer to home where he could actually be home most nights. So, three weeks ago, my husband found a job back home and has been here ever since. It has been wonderful! No amount of money can compensate from the irreplaceable moments you miss when you are away from home - especially when there are children involved.

My freelance writing business has taken off. In fact, I have decided to expand it a bit and do some affiliate marketing with it. I am also going to be putting together a PLR website with another talented writer in the coming months. I am still so very excited to have finally found something that I LOVE doing - that can be done from the comfort of my home, while I spend each day with my son!

No comments: