Monday, August 24, 2009

What To Expect From Now On....

Well, as you can see it has been over a year since I last blogged. Believe me, I never intended for that to happen. What did happen was that I set up my first blog without having a plan for what I wanted to accomplish with it and then shortly thereafter I forgot about it. I rediscovered my long lost blog when I was trying to set up another account. You can imagine my initial shock when it showed that I already had one! After digging in the back of my brain for that long lost password, I spent about half an hour changing settings and renaming my blog. So, hopefully I am ready to go. I'm sure I will be changing things from time to time on here until I get eveything worked out.

This time around I know what I want this blog to do for me - and you! I have found that as a mom I have lots of opinions about lots of different things, and that I love to share those with people. So, here you will get "the whole shebang" from me! I may be sharing with you something funny that happened over the weekend or I may blog about a new recipe I just tried that turned out amazing! I will also blog about products I have found to be useful to me in my life - and of course I will blog about products that do not work for me and my family.

The truth is, I am a stay-at-home-mom who appreciates receiving tips from others out there going through the same things I do. So, shouldn't I do the same for others by providing helpful little tips? So, that is the goal of this blog. In the future, I may decide to partner with companies and review their products, but I will be sure to inform you, my readers, when I am doing this. I value and appreciate honesty from others and that is what you will get from me. Everything you read on this site will be my honest opinions. If I don't like something I will tell you, but if I find something I like, you WILL read about it because I tend to go on and on about those finds!

I hope you find my blogs to be funny, uplifting, informative and helpful. I will be updating this blog frequently. My goal is at least 2-3 times per week if not more. I welcome any and all comments as long as they are respectful in nature. It is okay if you do not agree with me and express your disagreement, just please do so in a respectful way.

I am looking forward to this new venture for me and can't wait to start hearing from you!!

No comments: