Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Interested in Amazon's First Fall Pre-Sale?

Alright, I know it's been a while since I talked about this, but I'm a huge fan of Amazon! About 1 1/2 years ago I made a "mistake" and missed the deadline to stop my free Amazon Prime trial, which resulted in an accidental fee of like $80 for the next year. I have to say, that I'm SO glad I made that mistake! For the past two Christmases, I've used Amazon to buy many gifts - not to mention all I buy throughout the year.

Well, while Amazon Prime is one of my favorite services, that's not what this blog post is about today. Instead, I'm blogging about the fact that Amazon has launched a Fall Pre-Sale for the first time ever! So, if you're like me and enjoy partaking in the great deals found online then you have to check out this Pre-Sale! Perhaps you need some fashion gift ideas for Christmas...or you just need to update your closest for a reasonable price - then head on over and see what Amazon has to offer.

No comments: